Monday 22 July 2013

Good News and Bad News


I am a good news kinda guy so we will cover that first.

Good news.  I have the opportunity to considerably expand my medical skill set to a significantly higher level. This will increase the depth of knowledge, hands on experience and create more opportunity for professional information sharing through the WHISKEY DELTA GULF Blog.  

Now, the bad news.

Bad news. This is an intense course that is approximately two years in length. I will have little to no time to devote to gear testing, concept writing and research outside the course. Some of the additional bloggers may post some articles on the blog during that time. I will have to take a hiatus. This does not mean that WHISKEY DELTA GULF is going offline or has ended. Once the course is completed, I will be able to devote the time to posting.

I truly thank you for your patronage and support. And I look forward to continuing the blog.


Take care out there…

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck WDG, I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete